Saturday, December 27, 2008

looking back...

i've been thinking lately about how much this year is meaning to me. I'm really enjoying my senior year. it's been amazing. i've made some great friends and experienced so many new things. But while i look at these things i realize how hard it's going to be to leave everybody. it will def. be hard. it makes me sad just to think about it. but i'm definitely ready for all the new experiences god has for me away from everyone. While i've been thinking about all these things, i've also begun to look back at all my high school years. WOW, i think as i realize how many things never really mattered. i acted like so many things were SO TRAGIC. it makes me laugh to look back. but i'm glad too. because i've learned so much. i can't wait for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment